For most companies, a mere 1% increase in revenues more than pays for their investment in SalesDoc Architect. A recent client survey found that users increased their revenues by an average of 33% through the use of SalesDoc Architect, not to mention all of the other cost-saving and margin-boosting benefits of SalesDoc Architect.
What will SalesDoc Architect’s impact be on your business?
So that you can properly assess SalesDoc Architect’s return on investment (ROI), we’ve put together a handy SalesDoc Architect ROI worksheet. Simply type your company’s numbers into the blue cells — including the estimated revenue increase that you expect to gain from SalesDoc Architect — to estimate the potential impact that SalesDoc Architect can have on your organization…
Download the ROI model in Excel format
Of course, this ROI analysis looks ONLY at revenue increases that might occur because…
- Sales people can generate more revenue-producing proposals in the same amount of time (our SalesDoc Architect users tell us that they generate proposals 57% faster)
- Sales people can generate better proposals that differentiate themselves from the competition and enable them to increase their close rates
- Sales people can respond dramatically faster than the competition to requests for proposals
What this analysis does not include are all of the other positive financial impacts that SalesDoc Architect can provide, such as…
- Increasing the margin that you can command because of the high-quality image that you portray through your proposals
- Protecting against job margin erosion because the SalesDoc Architect-generated statement of work clearly sets customer expectations and defines and limits the scope of services and products provided
- Reducing time spent by operations approving quotes by automating solution configurations
- Dramatically streamlining the configuration, pricing and proposal process
- Leveraging your investment in sales personnel by making them more successful, especially newer sales people who can become effective much more quickly
- Reducing pricing tool maintenance, especially for vendor content provided by CorsPro
CorsPro has a more extensive ROI analysis tool that looks into these other areas. Please contact us if you wish to perform a more extensive analysis.