CorsPro Architect Manager Services
What is the CorsPro Architect Manager Services (CAMs) program?
CorsPro Architect Manager Services is an administrative support program for current clients who desire to outsource SDA maintenance and updates to a CorsPro professional.
How does CAMs work?
Clients subscribe to CAMs to allow CorsPro to support key SDA administrative functions. CAMs consist of a 3-month subscription that complements your SalesDoc Architect subscription. The CAMs subscription will auto-renew every three months. Customers may also change subscription type before the next renewal.
Benefits of CorsPro Architect Manager Services
CAMs provide peace of mind and resiliency to your organization by handling the core administration and maintenance of your SalesDoc Architect configuration. By ensuring your team is utilizing the most recent version of SDA, your team has access to:
- The latest performance enhancements
- Bug fixes
- Manufacturer content updates
CAMs complements CorsPro’s other offerings including:
- Support helpdesk
- Educational webinars
- Website support pages
- Implementation and customization support
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does CAMs do for me?
- Less work and worry for your Architect Manager
- Budgeted hours for new features or changes
- Included customization hours are at a discounted rate
- Assistance with monthly manufacturer content merge
- Guided installation of SDA software for new users or a user moving to a new machine
- What does CAMs not do for me?
- CAMs will provide information regarding updating and maintaining the MS Office software as it pertains to SDA usage, but updating the MS Office software on individual user machines will remain a function of the user and their IT team.
- CAMs includes customization hours per quarter depending on the subscription level, but additional customization programming remains a billable charge. Additionally, customization hours are not cumulative and do not carry over to the next quarter.
- Who can subscribe to CAMs program?
- The program is designed for customers with (20) user licenses or less.
- Clients with more than (20) user licenses may still participate by contacting CorsPro for a custom rate (based upon license count, manufacturer content, and solution complexity).
- When will CAMs engage?
- Within 3 business days of a CorsPro supplied update (typically the second Thursday of each month).
- Within 24 hours of an important software update or bug fix release.
- How will customization updates be pushed to users?
- CorsPro will make the changes and push them to BETA for you to review. Once they have been approved you can push them to production with our guidance or we can push the changes to your users.
- If there is an urgent company update, contact the CAMs team for additional support.
- What is the benefit of a Premium CAM subscription?
- You get 4 hours of customization work at a discounted price of $140 per hour (rather than our standard rate of $155/hour).
- You pay for the customization work over (3) months rather than upfront.