Read what SDA can do for your Avaya sales
SalesDoc Architect (SDA) enables Avaya resellers to generate best-in-class proposals, scopes of work, and other sales-related documents. SDA easily imports Avaya configuration files into the SDA Desktop (utilizing Microsoft Excel). This configuration information is then quickly turned into a variety of Word-based sales outputs. These outputs include (but are not limited to) proposals, scopes of work, managed services and support contracts. Resellers can also generate internal documents such as order entry forms and operations documents.
Check out the resources below to learn how resellers can Sell More in Less Time…
- SDA and Avaya Quick Facts
- A one-page document highlighting how SDA automates and simplifies resellers’ sales process
- Sample Avaya combination Proposal and Scope of Work (SOW)
- The combo proposal/sow document includes sales-ready Avaya proposal content that utilizes the SDA Avaya subscription and features a cash purchase scenario. The SOW allows resellers to clearly state both customer and reseller expectations. Eliminate “scope creep” with a clearly written scope of work.
- Sample Avaya Proposal draft
- This draft copy of an Avaya proposal includes suggested Executive Summary points and sales-ready Avaya proposal content that uses the SDA Avaya subscription. The proposal sample also showcases Managed Services and extra reseller-specific information.
- Idea Library Post: Communications Resources, Inc.
- Read how Communications Resources, Inc. (CRI), an Avaya Business Partner, systems integrator, and AvayaDevConnect Partner, uses SalesDoc Architect combined with Google APIs to provide winning scopes of work for its solutions partners.
- Webinar: “Proposals that Win – How to Turn a Tool into a Weapon”
- Co-hosted by Don Barrett, VP of Sales & Marketing at Cors Productivity Solutions, and Mike Schmidtmann, a leading expert on Telecom Sales, this fast-paced session, shares the key components of proposals that win! Watch how to turn a boring “so what?” document into a compelling case for your solution!