Read what SDA can do for your Toshiba sales
SalesDoc Architect (SDA) enables Toshiba resellers to generate best-in-class proposals, scopes of work, and other sales-related documents. SDA easily imports Toshiba configuration files into the SDA Desktop (utilizing Microsoft Excel). This configuration information is then quickly turned into a variety of Word-based sales outputs. These outputs include (but are not limited to) proposals, scopes of work, managed services and support contracts. Resellers can also generate internal documents such as order entry forms and operations documents.
Check out the resources below to learn how resellers can Sell More in Less Time…
- SDA and Toshiba Quick Facts
- A one-page document highlighting how SDA automates and simplifies resellers’ sales process
- Sample Toshiba combination Proposal and Scope of Work (SOW)
- The combo proposal/sow document includes sales-ready Toshiba proposal content that utilizes the SDA Toshiba subscription and features a cash purchase scenario. The SOW allows resellers to clearly state both customer and reseller expectations. Eliminate “scope creep” with a clearly written scope of work.
- Sample Toshiba Proposal draft
- This draft copy of a Toshiba proposal includes suggested Executive Summary points and sales-ready Toshiba proposal content that uses the SDA Toshiba subscription. The proposal sample also showcases Managed Services and extra reseller-specific information.
- Webinar: “Proposals that Win – How to Turn a Tool into a Weapon”
- Co-hosted by Don Barrett, VP of Sales & Marketing at Cors Productivity Solutions, and Mike Schmidtmann, a leading expert on Telecom Sales, this fast-paced session, shares the key components of proposals that win! Watch how to turn a boring “so what?” document into a compelling case for your solution!