Quick Start Implementation Process
What is Quick Start?
Quick Start is a 4-stage process to get customers up and running quickly in the first phase of implementing SalesDoc Architect. On average, customers spend one hour a week over the course of 6 weeks with the CorsPro Client Services team to get set up.
How does Quick Start work?
The Quick Start process consists of four stages:
- Start – send us your tools, rules, and documents
- Weekly Review – see how your implementation is going; adjust as necessary
- User Testing – test out SDA in real life, generate outputs, play around with different ways of inputting information and see what happens
- Completion – SDA is customized and ready to be deployed to your users. Start selling more in less time.
Benefits of Quick Start
With the Quick Start setup process you benefit from:
- Implementing CorsPro in less than 6 weeks, requiring less than an hour a week of your time
- Customized implementation based on individual organization needs
- Automated proposals, SOWs, and contracts
- All the benefits of SDA in just six weeks
Frequently Asked Questions
- How soon can I start?
- Most projects begin within 5 business days of customer signature
- How long will it take?
- The average quick start program takes 8-10 weeks from signature to go-live
- How much of my time will it take?
- We will need about 1 hour per week of your time
- What does the process and timeline look like?
- Your project may vary, but our standard QuickStart program looks like this…
- Week 1 – Planning & Pre-Design (1 hour of customer time)
- Week 2 & 3 – Design (1 hour of customer time per week)
- Week 4 to 7 – Configuration & Testing (half an hour of customer time per week)
- Week 8 – Training & Go Live
- Do I have to fill out a bunch of information?
- No. We ask you questions in the design meeting and we gain a lot of information through the documents and tools you provide.
- With a fast implementation, is this going to be the same install everyone else gets?
- No, this is a customized installation. We use our industry experience and your documentation and tools as guides to customize the software to fit your business needs.
- What if I want to make changes myself?
- We include (1) hour of Administration Training with every QuickStart, where you will learn to make the most common changes. We also provide a full on-line Admin Guide (Architect Manager Guide) with helpful videos and DYKs.